Diagnose your own car now! Never need to go to a "professional" to read your own codes. Turn off codes. Clear dashboard, clear mind.
Compatible with European, American and Japanese Vehicles
Easy plug and play
Turn Off ''Check Engine'' Light
Parts might cause your check engine light on include:
1. Gas Cap 2. Oxygen Sensor 3. Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 4. Mass Air Flow Sensor 5. Ignition Coils 6. Spark Plug Wires 7. Spark Plugs 8. Thermostat 9. EGR Valve 10. Evaporatative Emission Canister Purge Valve(EVAP) 11. Catalytic Converter.Engine Check including:
Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
Register and Update:
Follow the steps described as below to perform the registration and update:
1. Go to http://www.x431.com/CR3001 to enter the product details page.
2. Click “Update Tool” to download it.
3. Decompress and install it on your PC (compatible with Windows XP,
Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10).
4. After installation, connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port of PC,
and the other end to the tool.
5. Once the tool is powered up, launch the update tool on your computer, the
system starts reading the tool. Once it obtains the tool information, it will
directly navigate to the update center.
6. Click [Upgrade] to start updating until the update is complete
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping!